Visiting the dentist twice a year prevents dental diseases. Many factors affect on the dental health and dentist’s consultation helps to identify quickly and eliminate the threat of various dental diseases.
Consultation in "Orisprofi" means a comprehensive examination of the patient's mouth using dental tools or specialized equipment. All manipulations are carried out, if necessary, under local anesthesia and without discomfort.
Urgent dental consultation is needed when the patient has the following symptoms:
- Change sensitivity of the teeth and gums;
- Bad breath;
- Bleeding from gums when brushing teeth;
- Mobility of one or more teeth;
- Change of the enamel color, the appearance of light or dark spots on the teeth;
- Loss of seals or non-removable dental prosthesis;
- Any inconvenience or discomfort in the mouth.
The dentist conducts a detailed inspection of the mouth, which allows him:
- to estimate the volume and feature of primary treatment (seals, bridges, implants etc.);
- to determine the health of the enamel and gums;
- to detect different problems in the early stages;
- to plan the scope and range of the required work;
- to appoint another inspection required if necessary.
After diagnostics dentist makes a treatment plan, according to which he determines the required number of visits and doctors who will be involved in the treatment.